Easy Way To Do Some Good!

Each week I look forward to Sunday. Not because it's generally a relaxing day, but because I can't wait to play what I have dubbed "the coupon game". I  make coffee, get the newspaper, and match my coupons with local store's sales flyers. I make it a game by trying to see how many items I can get for free, or close to it, that I can donate. I use the smaller travel size items for the troops, or when we are traveling we use them in homeless care bags to hand out,  and the full size stuff for Norwescap.
It's a great way to get involved and costs next to nothing, just a little bit of time. There are plenty of websites that do most of the work for you too, such as couponmom.com , provides a list with the sales flyer and coupons matched up in list form, with a total of how much the item would be. So I encourage every one to give the "coupon game" a try and see how much you can get for free to help make a difference. Happy Clipping!
Here's a sample of current coupon deals at a local store: