New Website

All right --All For Helping Friends-- the new website is here!! 
You can view it www.sendingcarepackages.com 
or
 www.allforhelping.com.

Our next immediate goal is to become a true certified Non- Profit. We need to raise $329 for attorney filing fees and then the cost of the papers to be filed. So we are asking for help in any way you can, we were thinking if each of our friends could donate $1
 (which is the equivalent of almost 2 postage stamps, a notebook,
 a McDonald's coffee, a donut shop donut, you get the point)
We would be able to file our papers ASAP. Enabling us to do so much more good.

Think of how much less we would bug you for donations. It would be so much easier to send a ton more troop care packages, and homeless bags, with large companies willing to donate  items and funds to help do so.We'd be able to apply for grants, accept donations from corporations,
 as well as provide tax deductible donations for everyone. 

I really don't enjoy asking for money, it's really not the fun part, but before stepping out of my comfort zone to do so, I am reminded of all the many more people that can be helped, so I did it-- I asked for help! 
I'd also like to personally thank each and every person who helps us raise the funds for our filing status change. Words can not describe how thankful I am.