New Site Coming Soon!

Hi Friends,
Don't worry - our page has not been hacked and cleaned up! We have been working on a new website and decided to keep this site as the attached blog- so get ready for a new look. I've been working hard while learning how to build a website. It has become a challenge, I for my own sanity, have to overcome. Hopefully it will be met with much liking, that sure would make it easier on my over critical eye!! Just kidding!! But I am excited to share with you all the new site. As always, suggestions, comments, and questions are always welcomed with open arms, and on the new site- there is a super easy "contact us" form to fill out, and with a click of a button it'll get sent! So keep checking back to see the new site.
Thanks for your patience. If you are bored, you can always visit our Facebook page. Silly postings go up daily.